- Prepares and coordinates the agenda of cases, appointments and other work assigments for CLAD
- Organizes and keeps updated the portfolios assigned to or handled by the CLAD
- Assists lawyers in legal research, evaluation of cases, drating ad review of contracts and similar documents, and rendering legal opinion.
- Prepares correspondence, legal documents and pleadings
- Liases, when necessary, any legal conerns involving the company to appropriate government agencies.
- Represents, when allowable, the company in legal proceedings involving the company.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Law
- At least 1 year experience
- Highly organized and detail- oriented, and have strong communication skills