- Conduct daily inspection for the ongoing riprapping works at Westdale Villas
- Prepares cost estimates (materials, labor and equipment cost) for Housing, special land development, amenities and others.
- Responsible in checking of design plans, details for budgeting and implementation.
- Performs site inspection to verify site actual condition before budgeting and for projects status updates.
- Conduct inspection to monitor if the approved design and specifications are properly implemented.
- Coordination with Project Managers and Project Engineers with regards to the contractors requirements and performance
- Coordination with others departments on the other details needed during awarding and procurement of contractors
- Prepares correspondence, memo and documents related to the projects and facilitate internal requirements.
- Monitors the project status updates and propose possible action plans to keep the schedule on tracks.
- Other instruction relating to Technical Engineering.
Skills and Qualifications
- Graduate as a Civil Engineer
- At least 2 years experience
- Job Specializations/ Building, Construction, Civil Construction