General Description of Function / Job Content
- Develop and implement health and safety programs.
- Provide emergency treatment in the workplace.
- Administer over-the-counter medication to employees.
- Create a clean and comfortable sickbay area.
- Document all employee injury and illness and keep this information confidential.
- Improve the health of employees through on-going programs and health checks.
- Develop strategies to ensure maximum employee work input.
- Organize employee physicals and raise healthcare awareness.
- Ensure availability and accountability of medicine and medical supplies.
- Provides appropriate emergency first-aid management and medication to employees.
- Accommodates sick employees to the hospital when necessary and assists in dropping the employee home.
- With a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Must be a Licensed/Registered Nurse
- With proven working experience as a company or a regular nurse.
- Comprehensive Clinical Training in Occupational Health and Nursing.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Critical-thinking skills.
- A warm and caring disposition.