- Assists Audit Supervisor/ Audit Head (OIC) in planning and preparation of audit activities. This includes the study of background information, the preliminary survey and development of Audit Objectives etc.
- Performs audit process as discussed during the planning stage.
- Develops recommendations based on the audit findings to enhance and improve process.
- Preparation of audit reports including recommendations
- Performs security biometrics extraction after every 15th and 30th of the month.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Skill and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, ISM, or Operations Research; Business Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a field related to the employer’s industry.
- Have practical experience in business analytics or intelligence.
- A working knowledge of a variety of data analysis techniques, including clustering, factor analysis, and logistic regression; data/text mining, decision trees, etc.
- Undertake research to solve business problems.
- It is also vital that they are comfortable with financial analysis.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Tools, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be curious individuals with analytical abilities to examine the current processes of an organization and come up with creative ways of solving them.
- Can be able to communicate gaps to management or clients.
- Ability to work together with different teams across the organization with a commitment to deadlines and deliverables.