- Assist Internal Audit Head (OIC) in the planning of activities of Non-technical Audit Unit.
- Supervises the performance of audit and the review of internal controls, reviews working papers, and assists as needed.
- Informs the Internal Audit Head (OIC) regarding works progress or status and consults with the Audit Head (OIC) about the need for expanded testing and prepares changes of audit program.
- Reviews and comments on summary findings sheet during the audit. Organizes them and discusses it with the audit head.
- Determines the need for audit follow up in consultation with the OIC audit head, prepares the program for immediate follow-up procedures and supervises performance of such procedures.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Skills and Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) certification or Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in accounting or auditing.
- Strong knowledge of auditing standards, procedures, laws, rules, and regulations.
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills.
- Advanced computer skills and working knowledge of auditing software, such as CAMS and Audit Board.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work with large amounts of complex financial data.
- Solid communication and leadership skills.