General Description of Function / Job Content
Estate Engineer is in-charge on the overall technical aspect of the property developed by the developer which ensures that the property is maintained in the best possible conditions at all times with the least amount of inconvenience to clients/buyers until such time that the project will be hand-over to LGU.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible on the inspection of housing units in preparation for HDMF assessment.
- Responsible on the punchlisting and validation of unit.
- Responsible on the monitoring of punchlist repair and closed-out units.
- Responsible on the monitoring of installation of wiring and devices.
- Responsible on the monitoring of sub-meter installation and water rationing if the permanent power and water supply is not yet ready.
- Responsible on the reviewing/approval of plans submitted by the unit owner.
- Attend/address unit concerns of the buyers.
- Responsible on the issuance of notice of violation for building construction / extension / home improvement.
- Prepares budget cost for repair of unattended units.
- Responsible on the hand-over of project to LGU upon completion.
- Other related task that may be assigned.
- With at least 1 year of experience in Construction or Real Estate and Land Development.
- Willing to be assigned in Quezon City and Cavite.
- With a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Preferably with Professional License as Civil Engineer.