- Drafting notices to delinquent buyers, such as, but not limited to Notices of Buyback, Notices of Default, Notices of Cancellation and Notices to Vacate.
- Responsible in sending said Notices to buyers through registered mail and/or personal service.
- Phone and field intervention with delinquent buyers.
- Personal visits by clients.
- Ejectment of erring clients/buyers.
- May be assigned with liaison functions to site projects and other government agencies.
- May be required to render weekend overtime.
- In-charge in general documentation of delinquent accounts.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned accordingly.
- To eject delinquent buyers from the unit.
- With a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Public Relations/Political Science or other related field.
- With proven experience of at least two (2) years in a related role.
- Willing to be assigned at Quezon Avenue.