General Description of Function / Job Content
- Cadet Engineer will primarily undergo series of training in a specified duration in different facets of Engineering. He will be assigned in these areas where he will familiarize himself to different procedures and practices. A Cadet Engineer is expected to accomplish or finish the program satisfactorily and will be able to replace a position if needed or required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Construction Management: Project Engineer has the primary responsibility to oversee and render close physical inspection and supervision of construction works assigned to him to ensure compliance to approved plans and specification and in accordance with the approved schedule and quality standards.
- Engineering: Technical Engineer prepares cost estimates for housing, land development, amenities of projects and checking of design plans and other details for budgeting and implementation. He will conduct site inspection and coordination and project/construction management team for contractors’ requirements and performance.
- Estate Management: Estate Engineer is in-charge on the overall technical aspect of the property developed by the developer which ensures that the property is maintained in the best possible conditions at all times with the least amount of inconvenience to clients/buyers until such time that the project will be hand-over to LGU.
- Materials & Warehousing Management: Materials Engineer ensure the safekeeping and monitoring of deliveries and releasing of materials that includes follow up with other departments. He will also provide assistance and monitoring of materials transfers from one project to the other with approved Authority to Transfer (ATT) either savings and/or borrowing of materials.
- With at least 1 year of experience in Construction or Real Estate and Land Development.
- Willing to be assigned in Quezon City and Cavite
- With a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Preferably with Professional License as Civil Engineer
- Detail and Goal Oriented.
- Willingness to be trained.