- Responsible in scientifically and methodically process data presented on graphs, plans, maps, charts, and documents.
- Examine land records, survey records, and land titles and validate them if they are up to date and accurate on the ground.
- Analyze control or survey data to ensure adherence to project specifications or land survey standards.
- Analyze operational data to evaluate operation, processes, or products.
- Calculate geographic positions from survey data.
- Maintain databases of geodetic and related information including coordinate, descriptive or quality assurance data.
- Assess the quality of control data to determine the need for additional survey data for engineering, construction, or other projects.
- Conduct surveys to determine exact positions, measurement of points, elevations, lines, areas, volumes, contours, or other features of land surfaces.
- Inspect work for adherence to plans and specifications and provisions of the contract.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Licensed Geodetic Engineer
- Proficient in using MS Office
- Proficient in using AutoCAD, Civil3D, and other land surveying software
- Experience with actual Land topographic detailing and technical descriptions
- Experience with actual Land surveying works.