- Develop security plan strategies, protocols and procedures, including the supervision of security officers and guards through coordination with the outsource security providers.
- Develop work schedules covering all projects at least twice a week and render daily/ weekly report of incidents and breaches and provide statistical information/data to help the management in decision and policy making.
- Report and coordinate with Administration Department on matters of security and safety concerns.
- To develop, implement and promote occupational safety and health programs in the workplace.
- To advise and assist the employer in complying with the provisions of the standards, especially in the submission of the reporting requirements.